How to Uninstall mkv-to-dvd.com software and its components?
The mkv-to-dvd.com software can be uninstalled from your computer. You just need to run the uninstall.exe. All the offers recommended by mkv-to-dvd.com software can be removed by user request. You can uninstall them at any time as you will. Here is a set-by-step guide below.
1. Click Start button and in the search box shown above it reading “Search programs and files” type in “uninstall a program”.
2. In the search result under the “Control Panel” title, choose “Uninstall a program” by clicking on it.
3. The Uninstall or change a program window will open. Here will be listed all installed applications in your computer as shown in the image below.
4. Type the software name which you want to remove, then select the software listed and click on Uninstall in the toolbar, at the top of the page.
5. Now, just waiting several minutes you will success to remove the software.
Note: Uninstalling or removing software means that it will no longer be in your computer - you will no longer be able to use it and it will be deleted from your computer's hard drive.
The software will now be removed from your computer, if you wish to reinstall please visit our website to download the software again.